EMS Program Tuition: $545
- The online EMS100: a 17-lesson online course with 365 days of curriculum access.
- Exam Fee
- A PDF version of The Career Equipment Fleet Manager Manual
We want to make sure this is a good fit for your experience level, so please reach out with questions about the course. We are happy to help determine if this is worth the investment.
Contact an AEMP Career Adviser here: AEMP University - Career Advisement
If you choose to proceed with the course, here is some important information:
Course materials are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for exactly one year from a candidate’s enrollment date by logging in at AEMPU.ORG.
- EMS candidates have one year (365 days) from their enrollment date to complete the course and exam.
- It is estimated that the time required to complete the course curriculum is between 35-40 hours.
- Access to the final EMS Certificate Exam will be made available after completing all of the core competency lessons to include all end-of-lesson quizzes.
- The EMS Exam contains 100 questions and is typically completed in one to four hours. Candidates must complete the exam in one sitting and must successfully answer 70% of the questions to pass.
- If this score is not achieved, retakes are available with a $25 re-take fee.
Once you complete the registration process and tuition is paid, you will be sent log-in credentials and instructions on how to access the AEMP Online University. Please allow at least 2 business days for processing and to receive log-in credentials.