- Become a Member
- Education & Certification
- Initiatives & Awards
|Technician of the Year|
The AEMP Education Foundation Technician of the Year Award is presented annually to the individual who exemplifies the heavy equipment profession’s best technician. In recognizing technicians who are models of excellence within the profession, we have two goals:
2019 Nomination Process - Open Spring 2019
Please contact Emily Petersen - firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about 2019 submission.
Once nominations are complete, a more complete registration form will be requested to learn more about the nominee's:
- Education & Experience
- Certifications & Credentials
- Safety Record & Philosophy
- Innovation & Technology
- Professional Presence
1) Nominations are open to all heavy equipment contractor/end-users technicians who have a minimum of 5 years of experience.
2) Employers/Nominators need not be a member of AEMP.
3) Only one nominee per organization/company.
4) Finalists must participate in a 30-minute interview with the judging panel.
Honoree will receive:
Six finalist will receive:
• Free airfare and three nights lodging for the Management Conference & Annual Meeting that occurs in March.