AEMP COVID-19 Update
An update from the AEMP CEO:
We hope you and your team are doing well and navigating the COVID-19 pandemic
as best you can. We care about the health, safety and well-being of our staff, membership, member’s businesses, partners, and their families
. As the fallout from COVID-19 continues to rapidly unfold, AEMP is working to ensure our programs and resources remain accessible amid social distancing recommendations. We recognize that you may have significant challenges to overcome
personally and professionally, and you should think of AEMP as
your partner for resources and continued connectivity to the larger industry network. We stand ready to support you and carry on the mission of the Association.
We’re in this Together
- AEMP remains open and ready to continue servicing your professional needs and concerns. Staff are working remotely, but we are at full operational capacity.
- If you were not able to attend the AEMP CONNECT 2020 meeting in Las Vegas, you can retrieve conference education presentations by accessing the conference app or downloading the app via the following link: https://guidebook.com/guide/124125/.
- We’re looking to understand how we can support you and what’s top of mind for the AEMP community in these uncertain times. Please take 5 minutes to tell us what’s on your mind and how we can help
- Now may be an opportune time to invest in continued education for you and your team. The AEMP Equipment Management Specialist (EMS) Certificate program is an online professional development opportunity that can take your skillset to the next level.
- Enrollment in the AEMP online EMS Certificate Program
is currently open and we are offering a $100 discount for individual enrollment. If you are enrolling a team of five or more, we will give you an additional complimentary registration.
CEM & CESP Credentialing
- Those looking to obtain their CEM
certification are encouraged to apply.
It’s a perfect time to study. Order your CEFM manual
today. When you are ready to sit for the exam, contact Jackie Fowler (email@example.com)
to identify a testing center near you. Our certification
and recertification window is always open.
- Please visit our continuing education page
for ways to continue earning credit toward your certification or certification renewal from the comfort of your home.
Visit Our COVID-19 Resources Page
AEMP will continue its practice of transparency and building a community of support as we navigate these unprecedented times. Please don’t hesitate to contact me or staff if you have any questions or concerns.
Donte P. Shannon, CAE
Chief Executive Officer
Association of Equipment Management Professionals
The Heavy Equipment Industry's Only Professional Organization For Equipment Managers & Their Teams.
AEMP is the premier organization serving those who manage and maintain heavy, off-road fleets. AEMP provides you with the contacts, knowledge, career development and personal growth needed for you and your fleet team to operate at peak performance and make lasting contributions to your organization’s success. In short, AEMP enables you to be your best.
Learn More. Connect More. Be More.
Building Excellence in Equipment Management.
Who is AEMP?
Formed in 1982, AEMP advances heavy duty on- and off-road equipment management as a career. We represent fleet professionals who work in construction, government, utilities, energy, mining- any industry that requires the effective deployment of heavy equipment.