- Become a Member
- Education & Certification
- Meetings & Conferences
|Technician of the Year|
The AEMP Education Foundation Technician of the Year Award is presented annually to the individual who exemplifies the heavy equipment profession’s best technician. In recognizing technicians who are models of excellence within the profession, we have two goals:
2018 Nomination Process
Deadline for 2018 Nominations: November 15th, 2017
Once nominations are complete, a more complete registration form will be requested to learn more about the nominee's:
- Education & Experience
- Certifications & Credentials
- Safety Record & Philosophy
- Innovation & Technology
- Professional Presence
1) Nominations are open to all heavy equipment contractor/end-users technicians who have a minimum of 5 years of experience.
2) Employers/Nominators need not be a member of AEMP.
3) Only one nominee per organization/company.
4) Finalists must participate in a 30-minute interview with the judging panel.
The 2018 Technician of the Year recognition ceremony will be held during the 36th AEMP Management Conference & Annual Meeting, March 20th-22nd, 2017 in Orlando, FL.
Honoree will receive: